Gymnastic Birthday Parties
Unfortunately with the new Covid protocols,
we are unable to offer Birthday parties.
Birthday Party Packages:
Option 1: An hour of fitness and fun in the gym with a certified coach.
1 - 10 children $110 + HST
11 - 15 children $160 + HST
Option 2: One hour of fitness and fun in the gym with a certified coach and 45 minutes in the party room for cake & gifts. We provide the plates, cups, and cutlery.
1 - 10 children $165 + HST
11 - 15 children $205 + HST
If more then 10 children will be coming to the party please notify the gym a minimum of 1 week prior as an additional coach may be required.
* The main gymnastics floor is closed to the public during birthday party time
*Every child MUST have a waiver completed and filled out.
Available Party Times:
Saturday: 1:00 pm
Saturday: 3:00 pm
How to Reserve a Party:
(Please read all the information prior to booking)
1. Call the Club to Confirm party date availability (705-445-5554)
2. Reserve your date and provide the non-refundable, non-transferable $50.00 deposit at the club.
* Party date can be changed up to 3 weeks before the date of the current reservation at no charge providing another date is not already booked.
3. Print the required wavier forms (see Word & PDF below) for every child attending the party, the actual parent of the child attending must sign the waiver, not the parent who's hosting the party or who brought them to the party.
*Any child without a waiver will be unable to participate on the gym floor. Only the parent of the birthday boy/girl will be allowed in the gym for pictures etc... friends & family must remain in the viewing area throughout the duration of the party.
5. Read over all of the gym policies here & be sure to communicate these instructions to all party attendees prior to your event. Policies provide details on clothing to be worn & gym guidelines.
Ensure your guests are told to arrive in appropriate clothing for physical activity. *NO BLUE JEANS,
anyone not in proper attire (jeans), will not be allowed to participate. Long hair must be tied back.
6. Day of the Event: Plan to arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled party time to get situated, greet your guests and order any food you may wish to have.
Have Fun! Coaches will guide children through the duration of the party.
Hosting your party:
Arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled party to get situated, greet your guests in the lobby and order food as required. Have fun!
PLEASE NOTE: Our parties are very popular and we usually have them back to back and to allow us to prepare for the next party, make sure you inform your guests of the proper pick-up time after the party.
Parties are over at 2:45 or 4:45 on Saturdays.
Party Date Availability:
* We do our best to keep this list up to date but please confirm with the office for available days
*Alternatively, Climber's Corner offers Birthday's as well.